I have been a coffee lover ever since. I still remember when our helper and I used to love staying up at night, drinking coffee, and just talking about anything in my room when I was in high school. It was our routine, and I can still sleep soundly after despite the caffeine. During college, coffee was always my favourite partner while studying. This was where I started to become hyper every time I ingest caffeine.
Unfortunately, when I started working in a call centre company, my love of coffee just had to end. Since we are on a night shift, coffee was necessary. I would drink tons of it while working. This, plus my bad habit of not eating on time, has caused my hyperacidity every time I drink coffee. The pain forced me to stop drinking coffee often. I still drink occasionally, enjoy its taste and aroma but regret it later.
I have tried tons of times to get back to drinking coffee, but it just doesn’t work. My hyperactivity would automatically kick in after a drink. Sometimes it’s worth the pain, but most of the time, I can’t take it. Lol. That’s why I am so thankful when my friend Mary introduced me to my lifesaver – Kopify.
What is Kopify
What is Kopify, you say? Kopify is a 20 in 1 coffee mix. It claims to help with weight management and skin whitening as well. Also, it is sugar-free! Kopify uses Stevia as a sweetener. It has 20 active ingredients*:
1. Moringa – helps treat some stomach disorders, such as constipation, gastritis, and ulcerative colitis.
2. Glutathione – powerful antioxidant
3. Collagen – is the most abundant protein
4. Stevia – natural sweetener, can be classified as “zero-calorie,”
5. Mangosteen – stimulate the immune system and improving mental health.
6. L-carnitine – reduce the accumulation of metabolic wastes
7. Coffee – May Be Extremely Good for Your Liver
8. Non-dairy creamer – can boost your calorie count
9. Garcinia Cambogia – blocks your body’s ability to make fat, and it puts the brakes on your appetite.
10. Green Coffee Extract – may be an effective weight loss aid.
11. Inulin Fiber – helps improve digestive health, helping control diabetes and aiding weight loss.
12. Goji berry – have anti-aging benefits
13. Grape Seed – may help reduces swelling caused by injury and helps with eye disease
14. Spirulina – has a high protein and vitamin content
15. Barley – reduces hunger and may help you lose weight
16. Chlorella – could enhance your Immune System
17. Turmeric – potential to help prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s, and cancer.
18. Lemon – excellent source of vitamin C and a good source of vitamin C
19. Vitamin c – may help manage high blood pressure
20. Acai Berry – reduces bad cholesterol
*copied from Kopify PH Facebook page
My Kopify Experience
It was a random day when Mary approached me to try out Kopify. Of course, as a coffee lover and a friend, I will never resist! Lol. I honestly was not keen on it at first because here in the Philippines there are tons of coffee mixes to choose from! From 3 in 1 to 5 in 1, to whatever-in-one. All of them have different claims as well, like whitening, weight loss, rejuvenating, etc.
I felt my excitement when I finally received my Kopify. I immediately got myself a cup of its yummy goodness, even though it was a warm afternoon. Lol. I was surprised at myself at how happy I was when I smelled the aroma of coffee and had my first sip. My initial thoughts when I took a sip was, ‘’THIS IS AMAZING!’’ My expectation was it would taste herby because tiny moringa leaves are floating on top. I thought the other ingredients would alter the taste of the coffee, but all I can distinguish is the delicious smooth coffee.
I prefer to drink this in the morning because it became difficult for me to sleep at night if I take it late in the day. It was honestly surprising that it gave me energy the whole day with no side effects! My hyperacidity was never triggered, as well. It helped boost my energy during the day, which made me motivated to do my chores. I also noticed that I slept better at night because I was up the whole day.
When I ran out of Kopify, I had no choice but to drink some regular coffee from the market. I immediately regret it. It gave me a piercing headache. I was also nauseous the whole day, and it triggered my hyperacidity for days! It was terrible.
Honestly, I’m very thankful for my friend who introduced Kopify to me. It’s the perfect coffee mix for those with hyperacidity – it’s the ideal coffee mix for me. Since then, I purchased more boxes for my consumption!
Do you know that there are studies* that claim that coffee can help with anxiety? Well, I guess that’s why I need it. Lol.
As for weight loss and whitening effects, I haven’t noticed Kopify’s effects on me yet. We all know herbal remedies don’t give us immediate results so of course, it will take time. The fact that it doesn’t have any side effects is enough for me to continue drinking it. Also, since it uses Stevia as sweetener, the mix is in the sweeter side. Those who prefer no sugar might not like this, but it’s worth the try!
Overall, I’m giving a rating of 4.5/5 stars because it’s excellent, but the only downside for me is that you can’t alter the sweetness.
Will I repurchase? Of course, I will! Too late – it’s been etched on my routine now. Lol! For orders and enquiries, you may visit their Facebook page here: Kopify PH
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are entirely my own. *Sources: https://www.anxiety.org/coffee-and-caffeine-may-actually-help-decrease-anxiety